For all general enquiries, please email the committee using info@oceaniaDXcontest.com
Emails to the info email address are automatically forwarded to the entire OCDX committee to be picked up by the most appropriate member.
The Oceania DX Contest Committee is a friendly bunch of volunteers looking after this historic contest.
Our primary responsibilities are as follows:
- Brian VK3MI & ZL1AZE – Committee chairman, CW log checking, results preparation and publication
- Tony VK3TZ– Deputy chairman and plaque manager
- Phil VK4FH – Phone log checking
- Mike ZL1AXG – Email Services and Domain Management (technical)*
- Lee VK3GK – Treasurer *
- Karsono YB0NDT – Indonesian Coordinator
- Holger ZL3IO – Committee member
- Diane VK4DI – Committee member
- Mike VK4QS – Historian
- Grant VK5GR– Webmaster (technical/content)
If you have any complaints, comments or improvement suggestions for the website, please email webmaster@oceaniaDXcontest.com
For press and news enquiries, please email news@oceaniaDXcontest.com
We welcome additional publicity for the contest and can supply logos, statistics, committee and entrants’ quotes, photos and further information on request, please get in touch.
Committee member changes – 2023
We are pleased to welcome several new committee members to our ranks:
Dianne Main VK4DI – Dianne is one of the leading YL contesting advocates in VK and brings a wealth of amateur contesting experience to the committee.
Holger Hannemann ZL3IO – is one of the leading contesters in ZL and indeed Oceania. His experience and contacts among the ZL contesting community is most welcome.
Mike Charteris VK4QS – Mike has re-joined the committee to continue his work as historian for the contest. Welcome back Mike.