For all general enquiries, please email the committee using info@oceaniaDXcontest.com
Emails to the info email address are automatically forwarded to the entire OCDX committee to be picked up by the most appropriate member.
The Oceania DX Contest Committee is a friendly bunch of volunteers looking after this historic contest.
Our primary responsibilities are as follows:
- Brian VK3MI & ZL1AZE – committee chairman, CW log checking, results preparation and publication
- Tony VK3TZ– deputy chairman and plaque manager
- Phil VK4FH – phone log checking
- Geoff ZL3GA– certificate manager
- Mike VK4QS – OCDX historian
- Grant VK5GR– Webmaster (technical/content)
- Mike ZL1AXG – Email Services and Domain Management (technical)*
- Martin VK7GN – chairman of the OCDX marketing subcommittee (*)
- Lee VK3GK – treasurer and book-keeper extraordinaire*
- Karsono YB0NDT – Indonesian Coordinator
If you have any complaints, comments or improvement suggestions for the website, please email webmaster@oceaniaDXcontest.com
For press and news enquiries, please email news@oceaniaDXcontest.com
We welcome additional publicity for the contest and can supply logos, statistics, committee and entrants’ quotes, photos and further information on request: please get in touch.