Awarded to the Australian radio club with the greatest number of member stations participating in the Oceania DX Contest.
For each club, the number of participating member stations is equal to the sum of the number of stations in the PHONE section and the number of stations in the CW section.
In case of a tie between two or more clubs, then the scores of the individual participating stations will be totalled for each club, and the plaque will be awarded to the club with the highest total score.
Please note the following:
- To qualify as a participant, a station must log at least 50 valid contacts during either the PHONE or CW sections of the contest.
- To be eligible for the plaque, a club must submit a minimum number of 5 participant stations.
- Only local clubs in Australia are eligible for this award – national organizations or clubs like the WIA or VKCC are not eligible.
- Participating club members must live within an area of a circle with a maximum of 200km diameter.
- There must be at least 3 Clubs competing, for the plaque to be awarded.
A club must make an application to the Contest Committee to be considered for the award. The application is to identify the name and address of the club, along with a list of the participating member station call signs.
The application should be submitted to the same address (email or postal) as the contest logs and must be received before the closing date for the submission of logs.
The plaque is sponsored by the following VK Contest Club members: ZL2TZE, VK2ARE, VK2IM, VK2PN, VK3TDX, VK4DX, VK4TS, VK6DXI