Awarded to the Australian radio club with the greatest number of members participating as Single Operator entrants in the Oceania DX Contest.
For each club, the number of participating members is equal to the sum of the number of entrants in the PHONE section and the number of entrants in the CW section.
In case of a tie between two or more clubs, then the scores of the individual participating entrants will be totalled for each club, and the plaque will be awarded to the club with the highest total score.
Please note that:
- To qualify as a participant, an entrant must log at least 50 valid contacts during either the PHONE or CW sections of the contest.
- An entrant that logs at least 50 QSOs in the PHONE section and at least 50 QSOs in the CW section is deemed to qualify twice as a participant.
- To be eligible for the plaque, a club must submit a minimum number of 3 entrants.
- Only local clubs in Australia are eligible for this award – national organizations or clubs like the WIA or VKCC are not eligible.
- Participating club members must live within an area of a circle with a maximum of 200km diameter.
- Each entrant should state the name of the club in their log, by completing the CLUB: field in the Cabrillo file header